There are two version of the Bandit, a 15 foot
version and a 17 foot version. There is a brochure
on this website that has good information about both versions. Both boats
were designed by Rod Macalpine-Downie, a world famous sailboat designer.
- Pivoting fiber glass centerboard and kick-up
ridder; roller furling jib
- Available in two deck styles: a sit-on
version and a sit-in model
- Spinnaker launcher built into the deck
- Length: 15'3"
- Beam: 5'11"
- Draft: 3'11" board down, 7" board up
- Sail area: 137 sq.ft
- Length of mast: 22'
- Weight: 260 lbs stripped; 320 lbs all up
15 Rigging Instructions
15 Sailing and Rigging Information